1. If uncomfortable, don’t be afraid to contact a professional. They will give you the outmost care
2. You can sparingly use mild detergent such as liquid dish detergent with warm water just to clean the dirty areas.
3. Do not throw your piece inside of the washing machine as it can be too rough. Trust us, just walk away from the machine.
4. It is preferable to use a faux leather/vinyl and faux leather cleaner and conditioner. These are made specifically with the material in mind. Be sure to follow the manufacturer’s instructions. Using this gives you the added bonus of fighting off cracking and distorting in the long run.
5. Do not throw faux leather inside a dryer. Just hang dry your piece. It is a lot gentler and will help ensure that your piece lasts as long as possible.